GMI are an award winning multi regional main contractor operating in a variety of diverse Construction sectors. Our founding principles to deliver ‘hands on’, ‘on time’ and ‘on budget’ are at the heart of our success as we deliver projects with Trust, Integrity and Honesty throughout the United Kingdom.
We are looking to engage with Senior Site Managers from a Tier 1, main contractor background. This role does not only offer a highly competitive remuneration package. It also offers a structured career progression plan as we are very much an advocate of promoting within our organisation.
- Adhere to the health & safety procedure across the site at all times
- Carry out toolbox talks with both direct staff and sub-contractors
- Lead site progress meetings
- Liaise with the client, updating them on any changes or time delays that may occur
Must have the following:
- A valid SMSTS Certificate
- Experience in high-rise residential / commercial developments
- A valid CSCS Card (Management level)
- UK Driving Licence
- Willing to travel as and when required by the business
We do not accept unsolicited CVs from any source other than from the candidates themselves and we do not accept unsolicited communications from external recruiters.
GMI Construction Group PLC has a Preferred Supplier List (PSL). Any agencies must have a current, signed agreement, to be invited to supply candidates for a specific vacancy with GMI before presenting any CVs.
6th December 2023
GMI Construction Group awarded Gold by The 5% Club
27th November 2023
GMI secures £27m Leeds City College construction contract
21st November 2023
GMI Construction Group lands Birmingham logistics hub
13th November 2023
Breaking ground in Goole at Siemens Mobility Rail Village with Trebor Developments and GMI
1st November 2023